30 March, 2009

::: Tagged by Mayrie :::

1. If you could spend one ringgit, what would you spend on?
::
Teh tarik satu..!!!

2. What is your most favorite things to do?
::
tido n chat with my lil dear..hehe..shes so cute..

3. What kind of news do you read?
::
Malaysian politics...hehe

4. What would you give up in return to eat all you want in the world and not get fat?
::
makan hati...haha...

5. Is there someone in your heart right now?
::
yes...shes the only one in my heart now..no other girl..shes perfect to me..love u dear..hehe..

6. Do you believe you can survive without money?
::
ehem2....duit adalah segalanya dalam dunia ini..but duit jugalah yg memusnahkan manusia.

7. What make you turn twice to someone?
::
shes so nice to stare at..hehe..orangnya manis2 gitu..

8. What do you feel like doing right now?
::
wanna go to dubai n meet my gurl in there...miss her so damn much...

9. If there's someone that you love, would you confess to him/her?
::
yes..coz i dont want "melepas"...

10. List out three good points of the person who tagged you?
::
cik mayrie amat tinggi (dah nk sama ngn i je)
:: puan mayrie...eh2 bukan..cik mayrie ni suke senyum2..
:: cik mayrie dok kt kucing..salah lg..dok kt kuching

11. What are the requirements that you wish from your other half?
::
can make my mak happy n knw how to take care of my mak also
:: can understand me well...she did dat..
:: make my day happier..
:: have to be honest with me...
:: dont be busyuk like my dear tu..hehe

12. What the thing that will make you think he/she is bad?
::
she knw what she have done to me..hehe

13. Are you left-handed or right-handed?
:: raid-handed...no la,right handed

14. If you had to eat one thing for the rest of your life, what would it be?
:: wanna eat whatever she have cooked for me..either its good or not..it doesnt matter..hehe..as long as she cooked for me..hehe..

15. If you had a choice to be rich or happy, which one would you pick?
:: happy...and i will become rich when im in happy mode with her

16. If you have a chance, which part of your character you would like to change?
:: my panas baran...(i think a bit panas la..suam2 gitu..)

17. Who is the person that you can share all the problem with?
:: my dear n my mak...

18. Cats or dogs?
::
kittens..

19. What is the one thing you love about yourself?
:: i like to be my self..maybe im tall..hehe..(nasib la tggi dari my dear tu..)

20. If you have a million ringgit, what would you do?
:: a house n a car for my family....(honda city)..

21. Who's next?
:: popo fadil
:: erin
:: nowa


No comments:

Post a Comment